Web Hosting on a Budget
You might be aware of the term “Shared Hosting”. This term is used interchangeably foe various terms like shared web hosting, personal web hosting and budget web hosting. Although they sound like different things but in reality they are the same things. They have their bases on the same ideation. The idea is “to place multiple accounts on a server which can let the hosting providing companies with better rates”.
There are many hosts who would be offering you with different operating systems i.e. Linux and Windows.
How sufficient is Web Hosting?
Since shared web hosting is quite in-expensive so, they come with great many limits especially in storage space for data storage, the bandwidth; which is needed for the traffic to the web site and the number of email accounts the site can receive. So, if you are up to small business then it can be sufficient enough but still you are the real one who understands the requirements for your business so, you need to check on your own how much would be sufficient for you, in real?
You would require considering many factors like:
- What are the goods, shared web hosting comes with?
- What are your requirements for storage space?
- How much is the bandwidth you would likely to be supportive of?
- How much traffic you require for your business?
- How many accounts would be the requirement for your business?
BLOGS- Another Form of Shared Web Hosting
Many of the new websites are now settled –up as blogs. They are now way much popular among the users because they can be set up on the shared web hosting account. Along with that you can publish new articles and information easily. While in other form of website to add new information manual programming is required. The setting up time of a blog is not more than few minutes and updating require just few seconds.
Popular Forms of Blog Hosting
Following are three most popular forms of the Blog Hosting:
- Free Blog Web Hosting: there are many free blogs available but the minus point is they don’t offer much flexibility.
- Paid Blog Web hosting: some web hosting companies do offer blogs as web packages. These blogs are available with the options for emails, domain names with additional bandwidth and storage space.
- Blog Software atop, a Shared Web hosting Account: this option can be used for buying a personal web hosting account and then installing the blog system for you. Most among such do require operational systems like PHP and MySQL database. So, before you purchase one make sure your come with these features.
Before you go for this sort of Web Hosting remember they come with quite limitations. This is one of the reasons for it being called “Budget Web Hosting”. You can also consider up-grading in case you need to increase the storage space or the bandwidth of the host. Look out for other kinds of Web hosting then!